I started designing and developing websites professionally for clients in 2008. I design and develop static HTML5 websites, dynamic PHP/database driven websites as well as ecommerce sites. Depending on the project I work with the full stack from the server setup to the launch of a website.
These days I focus on front-end development along with building web accessible sites.Learn More
I have developed my skills over the years with the following competency levels:
I have also worked with other frameworks and libraries as well as various CMS and ecommerce systems.
Using Best Practices
- I develop using best practices
- I develop to Accessibility standards
- I use collaborative tools for teamwork
- I use task runners such as Gulp and Webpack
- I work and develop to client agreed deadlines
- I version projects with Github, Bitbucket or GitLab
- I write DRY maintainable and well commented code
Here are a few examples of website I have recently developed.